Submit a Quote
Unfortunately, due to programmer ignorance (that'd be me) I couldn't configure this form to work with a cgi-bin file and my server. Thus any input you've submitted will not appear on the quote page until I repost it.
-For those of you who don't know what that meant, it means that when you submit a quote you'd like to share it will not appear on the quote page until I edit it and add the new information.
Do not fear, I will update the quote page weekly (if not faster) and add your input.
Because of the above reason I ask that you email me your quote.
In the message would you please include:
- The quote - That's a toughie
- Name - Your first name or handle (i.e. Valas) is acceptable.
- Email address - (if different than the one you are sending the message from)
- Please say if you prefer not to have you're email address displayed on the quotes page
- Type of quote - Is it...
- a Historical quote?
- a Original quote?
- a Song lyric?
- a Book excerpt?
- part or all of a Poem?
- Who (or what) is being quoted - please also include a description of them (it) if not commonly known.
- Why - a short explanation (under 200 words, let's say) of what you feel the quote means and why it is significant.
- Comments - any comments you have about my pages, please include suggestions, what you liked, and constructive criticism. (i.e. not "You dumb $&%#, this page sucks", but tell what you feel needs more work)